Roseta.io are looking to scale in 2021 after a successful year, despite the pandemic. We are a Bristol based start up backed by our parent company New Vision, and with some great success in 2020, we are now taking things to the next level seeking new talent. One of the roles we are looking to fill is for a back end leaning Full-Stack Developer to come and join us on our technical challenges This is a really great time to be joining the company as we look to scale. We welcome applications from a variety of backgrounds and technical experiences and we are able to offer remote and flexible working.
- Work closely with our tech lead to implement and onboard new clients using our custom-built API.
- Lots of back-end integration work.
- Working closely with customers and focusing on the delivery of projects.
- Take part in some front-end duties improving the UI and its features.
- Carry out some DevOps & testing duties with the rest of the team.
- Bring new ideas to the development team, promoting best tech.
- Mentor and play a key part in improving the technology offering.
- Attend 30-minute stand ups every Monday and work with other members of the team to improve your skills.
- Back-end experience with PHP along with an MVC framework, ideally Laravel but happy to consider others such as Symfony, Zend, CodeIgniter etc.
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of Bitbucket and Git.
• Experience working with API’s
• Working in an agile environment.
• Previous use of MySQL.
• Any experience working with cloud tech/migrating to cloud.
• PHP unit testing.
• Laravel forge.
• Mentorship (as the team grows) & strong customer service skills
Roseta.io - Founded in 2020, we have created an automated platform that allows you to build an integration between 2 apps using our custom built API working across every aspect of online selling - eCommerce, marketplaces, ERP, accounting, CRM and fulfilment. We have already found success working with some household names including Etsy and ShipStation and looking to heavily expand our client base throughout 2021.
We are a small team that communicate well, doing 1:1s and team chats. We focus on making our people happy on a day-to-day basis, with a no-blame culture. Our collaborative and inclusive structure encourages everyone to share their ideas on how we can improve and develop. Our staff enjoy the autonomy that comes with a start up and the ability to really take ownership of your role playing a key part in what we do and being a highly valued member of the team. You have a lot of input in the technology and business ideas.
We are dressed down and value being in the office together, but we have flexitime and part remote working – especially understanding parents having child duties, and that people can benefit from it. We have team socials every quarter where we do things like go karting, axe throwing as well as having monthly lunches in the office where we’ll order in some pizza and do some sort of learning – we always like to improve our skills.
We promote diversity and welcome people from all different backgrounds as we grow. Also working with local academies, we welcome people from different career backgrounds championing transferable skills on a new career path.
- 25 days holiday + annual leave
- Pension with Nest
- Flexible hours 10-4 core hours
- Remote working
- Team socials - go karting, monthly team lunch
- Headspace Subscription
- Working for a start-up brings more freedom and autonomy.
Roseta.io is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.